Navigating with Resilience Workshop
Our Navigating with Resilience workshop instils the knowledge on how to manage and avoid burnout, and remove fear culture with our proven, shared framework to solve complex problems, and build strong resilient teams.
This workshop will help you and your team to foster a positive, resilient and collaborative culture, to remove fearfulness, manage and avoid burnout, and achieve inspirational results.
Leaders and their teams today are facing volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, with increased workloads, and a rapidly changing landscape. The reality of a VUCA world can make it difficult to maintain focus, productivity, and morale, meaning change management has never been more important.
The Navigating with Resilience workshop is a transformative, one-day training program for leaders who anticipate or see signs of burnout and fearfulness within their teams, who want to equip teams with the tools and strategies necessary to cope with, and thrive while facing adversity.
You will learn how to manage and avoid burnout, how to remove fear culture from the workplace, how to foster a resilient team culture, and equip leaders and teams with the necessary tools to overcome VUCA challenges to achieve inspiring outcomes, using a powerful, proven, shared framework – The Hive’s patented STORM Process™ – to solve complex problems as a team, with a shared skill set and common language.
What does our Navigating with Resilience workshop do?
The Navigating with Resilience workshop will help you to:
- Develop resilience and adaptability.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and collective intelligence.
- Overcome fear culture when facing adversity.
- Navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity with confidence.
What problems does it fix?
The Navigating with Resilience workshop can fix the following problems:
- Teams that are stuck because they are overloaded with decision paralysis.
- Fear culture that has become embedded in teams and/or leadership.
- Organisations where burnout is a real threat.
- Teams that are facing volatile, uncertain, complex, or ambiguous challenges.
What are the objectives of our Navigating with Resilience workshop?
The objectives of the Navigating with Resilience workshop are to:
- Equip individuals with practical tools to cope with volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous, or evolving workplace environments.
- Foster a safe space for teams in crisis and provide immediate support.
- Build a resilient team culture based on shared values and purpose.
- Embed shared problem-solving capabilities with common tools and language.
- Develop collective intelligence and effective collaboration across entire teams.
What are the beneficial outcomes to our Navigating with Resilience workshop?
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
- Increased team cohesion and collaboration.
- Improved problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Enhanced resilience and adaptability in the face of change.
- Reduced burnout and fearfulness within teams.
- Alignment of objectives with shared values and purpose.
- Empowered teams ready to face future challenges, together.
- Ability to execute the patented STORM Process™, a proven, shared framework for approaching and solving complex problems, and collaborating more effectively as a team.
What can you expect from our Navigating with Resilience workshop?
You can expect a dynamic and interactive one-day workshop that combines experiential learning, group discussions, and practical exercises with engaging facilitation and hands-on activities delivered by expert trainers.
You will learn to thrive in the face of adversity, learning skills and techniques to overcome and avoid burnout, and remove fearfulness in the workplace. You’ll also learn The Hive’s patented methodologies, including the proven STORM Process™, a shared framework for approaching and solving complex problems as a cohesive, synergetic team.
What made us create our Navigating With Resilience Workshop?
- According to a recent study by McKinsey & Company, companies with a strong culture of resilience are 70% more likely to survive a crisis.
- A study by the Harvard Business Review found that teams that collaborate effectively are 2.5 times more likely to achieve their goals.
- Another study by the World Economic Forum found that a positive and productive team culture is essential for innovation and growth.
We recognised that organisations across the globe are suffering from burnout in the workplace, in particular when it comes to dealing with unprecedented and constantly evolving business landscapes. Fearfulness plays a large part in stopping teams from coping with rapid change, reducing productivity, and limiting innovative solutions.
So we designed and developed a program that delivers a focussed solution, based around the needs of modern businesses needing a strong culture of resilience and positive collaboration.
These are some of the challenges facing business leaders in a VUCA world, which this workshop helps you to overcome:
In today’s VUCA world, businesses are facing increased competition from all sides. This can make it difficult to stay ahead of the curve and to achieve your goals.
The future is uncertain, and this can create anxiety and stress for teams. They may be worried about their jobs, their company’s future, and their own capacity to cope with change.
Teams may be struggling to give and receive feedback effectively. This can lead to misunderstandings, hurt feelings, and missed opportunities.
The pace of change is accelerating, and this can make it difficult to keep up. Teams may be struggling to adapt to new technologies, new regulations, and new customer demands.
Teams may be struggling to resolve conflicts effectively. This can lead to decreased productivity, morale, and innovation.
Teams may be struggling to have difficult conversations effectively. This can lead to avoidance, resentment, and even toxicity.
A large, national building contractor was trying to maintain their workforce while faced with volatile market conditions and uncertainty surrounding the viability of their long term contracts. They had survived the pandemic intact, but faced stressful unknowns.
They were suffering from fatigue, and there was a fearful culture where nobody dared to contribute. They started to suffer from extended periods of illness that had an effect on their ability to deliver projects within budget and on schedule, creating more stress.
Their Managing Director knew something needed to change, and realised they needed help, but didn’t know how to diagnose their issues in order to seek outside help. It was a chance encounter with our LinkedIn posts that opened their eyes to a possible diagnosis.
We recognised the presence of burnout and fearfulness among their workforce, so we put together a series of workshops to deliver swift interventions, develop resilience, raise awareness of burnout, deal with the causes of burnout and fearfulness, and create an open culture of resilience, equipping teams with the tools necessary to share problems.
We created safe spaces and embedded a shared framework for solving complex problems across their organisation, where a shared set of tools and a common language can be used to overcome shared challenges before they get volatile and out of hand.
They gained an understanding of burnout, how to recognise it, avoid it, and how to cope with VUCA environments as a strong, supportive and cohesive team who collaborate when faced with adversity, with a shared sense of purpose and direction as a team.
Their retention and sickness levels improved, with a more energetic, supportive, and highly motivated team who believe in their leaders and support their decisions, knowing they are facing issues together with a shared sense of purpose and collective direction.